We specialize in extending QuickBooks beyond its out-of-the-box capabilities by integrating QuickBooks with your business's external applications. Some examples are:
- Consolidated accounting among multiple QuickBooks companies
- web-based integration to be able to enter QuickBooks transactions such as sales orders remotely, without having to have QuickBooks on every user's desktop.
- complex reporting beyond the capabilities of QuickBooks, especially when it involves external data.
- Business intelligence and data warehouse tools to be able to perform ad hoc analysis of your company's financial performance, and create specialized reports.
- Job costing for profitability by job customer when you use another payroll provider outside of QuickBooks.
Migrating your Legacy Accounting System to QuickBooks
We have a mature and cost effective process to migrate legacy accounting systems to QuickBooks. Migrating QuickBooks from a legacy system can be complex. We've developed a well-defined process to successfully plan and execute a migration project. This document explains our process, including strategies to avoid risks and reduce costs and errors through automation:
Migrating your Legacy Accounting System to QuickBook
If you are considering a project to migrate your legacy accounting system to QuickBooks, give us a call. We may be able to help accelerate your delivery date, and reduced your project costs.